Monday, November 9, 2009

WOW huge weekend just gone celebrating Digi Scrap DAy

what a hugely busy and successful weekend in the digi scrapping world, fun was had no matter where in the world you were or who you hang out with. i am new to this whole digi scrap thing and i am sure like most people got my feet wet so to speak with Digi Free and other freebie search places... i have now found my "favorite" spots on the web and i guess you could say i am beginning to narrow my digi scraping style.

firstly a huge thank you to all the lovely and extremely talented ladies at Stuff to scrap you are now the first stop for me when i am looking for some scrappy goodness. many challenges and a Saturday with two speed scraps (sadly i was only able to participate in one as i was busy with the mac miniboy) and loads of challenges. i am attempting to participate in as many of the daily challenges as i can and got 3 LO's done for them last week. i am happy with my scrapping and find it very satisfying. Here are some of my efforts.




perfect day credits are a bit of a mish mash as follows: paper and tag from Under the Sea by Dreams Pieces; elements from Growing Pains Scrapped Beach Bums kit; word art from Sahlin Studio say it with metal vol 1,flower brushes by Judy Meibusch; mask by fanette design;
snuggle-a-saurus credits are Dream in Blue By Thaliris

I hope I did not leave anyone out... I am still a the stage where i tend to flit about in the collections I have to fit the image i have in my head of the finished LO.

and possibly the best part of the DSD weekend was all the SALES!!!!. I am sure I am just like any other girl when it comes to a good sale, i purchased a couple of kits that I really wanted and ones that are what i consider to be invesment pieces ( i plan to use them a lot). Maybe if i ahve time later i amy show off what i decided to buy...

1 comment:

  1. hi! :-) I was just stopping by to say thanks for the sweet compliment on the mini kit on the blog and WOWWEEEE what beautiful layouts you have!! I love the snuggle-a-saurus and the A Perfect Day one is just breathtaking! gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete